Managing Partner at GMX Services
Views:185 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Consultant - Construction Projects (4-6 yrs)
Job Role: Business Consultant
As part of its expansion plans, Vector is looking for business consultants who will drive and execute high-end TOC consulting engagements. You will be put into a rigorous training program followed by in-house Certifications. In your first few assignments, you will work closely with a Lead Consultant.
- Conduct progress review meetings with client managers, Site in-charge and key contractors at project site
- Guide & demonstrate client teams through various review mechanisms, SOPs and process disciplines at site.
- Enforce process adherence and escalate deviations.
- Regular monitoring and presenting progress using Microsoft office tools and other proprietary project software
- Conduct buy-in sessions with middle management
- Manage and drive the project in EPC domain (Project Management) for getting the desired results
Civil & Mechanical Engineers with minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in Construction, Engineering or Infrastructure industry, Steel, Cement, Petrochemical or other infrastructure projects. Graduated from IIT, NIT or NICMAR.
Should be willing to relocate and work on site. The base location will be the city closest to the project site for the entire project duration.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to learn and apply TOC knowledge & concepts
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly growing consulting firm
- One of the best remuneration in the industry
Min Experience - 4 Years
Max Experience - 6 Years
Notice Period - Max 30 days
Estimated Budget - 8L - 25L