Director at Steercorp
Views:2558 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Compliance Officer - Banking Segment (5-10 yrs)
- To drive and oversee the entire regulatory & Product compliance activities in line with the laid down policies and guidelines.
- Assist and guide the Product teams in getting the necessary compliance clearances on various Programs /Partnerships . Setting up of proper Partner due diligence framework in line with the regulatory norms of Outsourcing and ensure the fulfilment. Devise required construct for the Product programs in line with regulatory compliance.
- Liasoning with internal compliance team, RBI and other Regulatory institutes in representing queries and get required clarity in a time bound manner.
- Tracking regulatory updates, Co-ordination of self-certifications Conducting compliance testing & follow-up for closure of gaps if any
- Ensure Submission of key regulatory information and periodic MIS as per the predefined time lines
- Coordinating with functions/CLO for closure/response to Regulatory observations/inspection findings
- To provide consultation / timely clarifications on various regulatory matters within the organisation in respect of assigned functional areas
- Monitoring various Partnership programs on on going basis in terms of adherence to set compliance norms through periodic verifications, offsite/onsite verification
Key Competencies :
- Deep Knowledge of Regulations governing various Products such as Payment Services, Liabilities, Digital Lending, KYC/AML Compliance norms, Outsourcing Norms
- Have thorough understanding of Digital Channels their working, Governance frame work.
- Prior Experience of working in a similar set up in Compliance team handling such products is highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.