Lead Consultant at Persolkelly
Views:272 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Business Change Manager - CMB & Risk Domain (9-12 yrs)
Business Change Manager
This requires to operate in the following way :
- Work independently and have the gravitas and acumen to work with business at the Senior Management level. They should be confident to challenge the business, where appropriate.
- Understanding of Innovation within the industry & experience working with Fintech companies to solve business problems
- Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Good knowledge of Commercial bank's business model - i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Outstanding knowledge of business change - functionally, operationally and financially
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and the ability to understand and contribute to business cases. Includes the ability to understand complex business problems and apply a strong commercial sense.
- Experience in management and control of multiple complex global programs/business transformations which have ambitious goals and high change requirements
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Management across the group
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor
- Some experience of operating iterative delivery techniques at scale
- Successful experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective team
- Experience of developing and understanding Target Business and Operating Models and transformation business case (bottom-up & to-down)
Qualifications and Accreditations :
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA) in a related field or commensurate practical experience
- Good working knowledge of the functional areas in an operational or consulting capacity
- Industry recognized technical certifications i.e. PMP, CBAP, Master Black Belt - Six Sigma (Optional), TOGAF (Optional)
- Industry recognized CMB & Risk domain certification (APTFFE, FRM etc.)