Business Brand Manager - Private Label (7-15 yrs)
- This is a newly created role, wherein the incumbent will work closely with the Directors to launch new brands.
- The role will encompass taking a concept from ideation stage to strategically designing the products and brands that deliver results.
- He/She will design & implement an innovation process and build a steady pipeline of new products for company's business growth across categories of interest.
- Responsible for P&L, NPD, store activations, seasonal planning, pricing and margins across all categories private labels.
- He/She will analyze the category performance, consumer trends, and competitive product offerings in terms of packaging features, benefits, and price points to define innovation possibilities.
- KRAs will include share inputs at the time of ideation & drive NPD/ Innovation, generating consumer insights, branding, packaging & product design, distribution strategy, marketing strategy, and PR.
- This team will be the incubation hub for new brands within the Co & use the company playbook.
-He/She will be responsible for end-to-end strategy, P&L, NPD and pricing and margins across all new products. Help identify, build, grow the brand and then handover to the team.
- He/she will work with external agencies to come up with the design, creative, and content.
7+ years of experience
- Candidates with understanding of consumer trends, products marketing function, brand strategy, innovation, and overall marketing operations (preferably in the personal care/wellness/healthcare space)
- Take overall responsibility, for the full product development cycle; from product conception, through production, through to in-market launch and post launch evaluations and action planning.pt from ideation stage to strategically designing the products and brands that deliver results.