CEO at Options India Group
Views:681 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Business Automation Consultant - Business Process Analysis - Tech Firm - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
We are currently looking for Business Automation Consultants with expertise in Business Process Analysis for one the topmost Technology and Professional Services firms specialising in Artificial Intelligence and advanced automation techniques. The position is to be based at Bangalore.
Company Profile :
- Our client is among the topmost and fastest growing technology firms of the world, providing unparalleled technology platforms in Artificial Intelligence and advanced automation along with support and services to Fortune 100 MNCs across the world.
The company employs the best technology minds in the world and has an exceptional talent pool offering the latest cutting-edge technology solutions to its customers.
Job Profile :
- Gathering requirements to capture as-is process and map to-be process vision in alignment with client automation objective
- Utilize Business Process modelling, analysis and design experience to assess end-to-end process and identify suitable processes for automation, taking into account the process complexity, input type, etc.
- Participate in Process Discovery / Assessment workshops and re-engineer process flows
- Identify and document Process health, variations, complexity, risks, assumptions and dependencies for AS - IS process
- Create test cases and scenarios, and take responsibility of quality assurance
- Monitor and keep track of the changes that occur and initiates the Change Management process by evaluating the impact of the changes proposed.
Key Requirements and Qualifications :
- Engineer/ MBA from premier institutes like IITs and NITs/ IIMs
- 5-7 yrs. of experience in Business Process Analysis
- With focus on at least one of the areas: F&A, Insurance, Banking, SCM, E-commerce
- 2+ yrs. of experience in automation technologies with experience in building RPA solutions
- Must have experience in automation assessment work To drive key outcomes
- Experience in building process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean) Experience in using BPM tools
- Exposure in the areas of enterprise architecture, Al and Machine Learning will be beneficial
- Independent, self-driven Problem-solving attitude Analytical skills
Bonus Skills :
- Working experience in BPO / KPO setup
Salary : 20.0-25.0 LPA
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
- Your current and expected Salary package :
- Your willingness to relocate to Bangalore:
- Your current notice period
Options India Group