Lead - Recruitments at Unique Occupational Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:285 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Architect - Healthcare/Pharma (8-17 yrs)
Business architects offer solutions to inefficiency like creating management plans to bring employees together and make them function competently and effectively. Implements strategy for operational & technology needs and also develops specific artifacts such as
- Business Capability Reference
- Business Process Re-engineering and Process Optimization documents
- Value stream mapping, business process flow diagrams, business case, CBA and financial impact report
- Capability health assessments
- Domain / Capability / Product level business roadmaps
In order to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and helps update and validate the IT related activities.
- Participate, drive and analyze voice of customer, market trends from Healthcare Payer/Provider perspectives, Regulatory and related impact/mandate on the technology landscape
- Business transformation, Process Simplification, Standardization, and Integration. Interpret and contextualize strategy for operational needs, develops specific artifacts such as business blue prints and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution and help streamline and rationalize the IT enablement process
- Value stream analysis and business process modeling, Participate in business process modelling, designing, re-engineering, defining and driving the business benefits. Business case development and CBA. Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources, and controls are involved in the processes
- Lead capability planning, analysis and optimization sessions to evolve the business process maturity across LOB business
- Understand, analyze, and implement LOB Domain Capability as well as Product Model and help grooming SPs, Features, Accelerate Business Concept Development/Ideation circle, aligned to operations roadmap
- Partner in the strategic planning process by providing input to the scope definition of strategic initiatives leveraging capabilities, creating capability Heatmaps to provide visibility to impacts, dependencies, overlaps and opportunities. Key Deliverables include (but not limited to): Capability Model, Capability Heatmaps, Capability Maturity Assessments, Capability Impact Assessments, Capability Health Assessments, and Capability Roadmaps
- Synthesizes and synergies the work of others drawing from disciplines such as strategy development, business analysis, process management, operations, and systems analysis
- Has in-depth knowledge of compliance related matters around existing & upcoming business. Is Able to update all on compliance related aspects. Thorough analysis of the impact, legal implication and time line aspects.
- Conduct business health assessments, identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and is able to focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Advocate and drive adoption of - best practices- to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Drive collaboration and partnership between business and technology stakeholders. Uses knowledge of the business environment and technology trends as a filter for evaluating the effectiveness of current and future business processes.
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver business architecture artifacts needed for End to End Architecture & Solution Architecture Approach deliverables
- Anchored by the business vision, drives collaboration and partnership between business and technology stakeholders, for continued pursuit of distinction and simplification for members, agents, providers and operations.