HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:21885 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Business Analyst - Wealth/Asset Management - IT (3-8 yrs)
Hiring for Top IT company -
Role : Business Analysis / SME in Wealth Management
Experience : 3 - 8 yrs
Location : Chennai
Skills : Business Analyst - Wealth Management
- 3+ years of experience in Asset or Wealth Management.
- Head wealth management domain platform development . Build core wealth management domain platform in a way that enables to build different business solution on top of the platform
- Think out of box and re - engineer business process that aligns with technology trends like mobile, cloud, social media, big data etc.
- Enrich product with Unique selling Value in aspect of functionality .
- Support sales team to make them understand product capabilities
- Ability to craft business solution that would fit the product along with other existing products and eco system that client owns.
- Articulate functional capability of the product to client / CXO teams and able to map with client's current state and envision future state
- Lead Pre sale and solution for large Insurance deals by providing inputs on product capabilities, business solution, estimation, approach etc.
- Consultative sales, create Proof of concept, build point of view
- Help build collateral such as cases study, competency and assets
- Partner with the business/Clients to develop business cases supporting the business demands, ensuring alignment with IT applications and strategic platforms
- Participate in the Definition, Assessment, Management and Evolution of the Product Capability Portfolio
- Ability to manage the product roadmap and head the product delivery team and enforce delivery aligned to agile product/project management.
- Envision product development in platform perspective.
- Knowledge of Wealth management business process, standards in EMEA region .
Salary offered: 7 - 12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.