Decision Maker at PACE Global HR Consulting Services.
Views:799 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Business Analyst - Telecom Domain (2-7 yrs)
Position Summary : Lead business analysis activities and act as expert for applications in your perimeter to drive major business projects, corrective and evolutive maintenance, customer intimacy and transformation initiatives. Be accountable for business and end-user satisfaction
Core Responsibilities :
- Engage with business stakeholders from various parts of the company (Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to gather business requirements for IT systems, IT integration and process automation
- Analyze business requirements and work with other analysts and systems architects to define innovative system solutions
- Prepare impact analysis documents, recommendations, executive briefings
- Identify dependencies on external systems and manage them across other IT departments
- Produce key deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project, for IT use as well as for business owners, such as solution proposals, user acceptance test plans, dependency matrices
- Works with the project manager/project coordinator, to define and clarify the requirements for the software to deliver against business objectives.
- Functionally design the software or reports against the client requirements.
- Produce schedules and ad-hoc information requests to user's satisfaction.
- Automate report requests wherever possible.
- Tests the application to ensure it meets the required needs.
- Support the implementation and roll out of the finalized product.
- Be able to guide a development team
- Groom the product backlog and actively participate in various scrum ceremonies
- Prioritize business requirements and keep business satisfied with the prioritization
- Take ownership of Projects/Requirements, contribute actively in coordination with business and transversal teams
- Discuss with business stakeholders and take initial request to a level of maturity from which the development team can pick it up.
- At times, troubleshoot issues faced by end users.
- Provide innovate solutions to real life business problems.
To be successful in the role, we would expect you to have :
- Deep functional knowledge of application(s) in your scope and OBS business.
- Strong customer focus, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and ability to learn new business and IT trends.
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Proven track record of building and nurturing strong business relationships with diverse stakeholders and business users.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Excellent transversal coordination, facilitation and leadership skills.
- Good understanding of BSS domain.
- Have a very good understanding of agile methodologies. Good to be CSPO certified.
- Ability to manage business and IT stakeholders. Knowledge of TMF preferred, especially for Lead and Senior BA roles.
- Good knowledge of UML preferred.
- Understanding of Rest and SOAP based Web services.
- Good understanding of Wireframes.
- Good understanding of JIRA.
- Understanding of Cloud architecture is preferrable.
- Understanding of Open Digital Architecture principles is preferrable.
- Understanding on one programming language and databases is preferrable.
- People management experience is preferrable.