Business Analyst - Telecom/Assurance (3-5 yrs)
Job Description: Business Analyst
Education: BE telecom/ MBA
Experience: 3- 4+ yrs
Position Overview: Combination Business Analyst / Product Manager for our Financial Assurance domain / Product. Resource anticipated to be used for all financial assurance products with particular focus on the cost and claims areas. Resource will be required to work with multiple projects and teams. Will play the key role of defining the business needs through market assessment and customer requirements and defining detail functional requirements with significant input to translating the same to technical requirements.
- Translate business needs into actionable business requirement and projects.
- Accountable for requirement gathering and mapping to product specifications.
- Review implementation requirements
- To assist and provide inputs in cross product integration
- Conduct acceptance testing and validate if product meets all of customer requirements.
- To identify key product areas of improvement and provide solutions for the same.
Experience and Skills:
- Solid understanding of telecommunication network and business work flow within a telecommunication service provider.
- Detail understanding of US / Intl invoice formats is an advantage
- Knowledge of US telecommunication is required.
- Knowledge of product life cycle development.
- Experience in implementing vendor OSS software.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Working knowledge in Databases, SQL, Excel and Access.
- Ability to work independently on requirements gathering, documentation, analysis and solution deployment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Srishti Tandon | Associate Talent Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.