Business Analyst - Techno Functional - Insurance (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for "Business Analyst role" for one of our "Insurance" based client.
Job Description :
- Responsible for collecting all in- scope Business requirements in an insurance process.
- Business Process Modelling and Business Process optimization understanding and translating Business process
- Candidates should be into insurance- Mostly P&C .
- Candidates with underwriting, Risk, claims, Actuarial (1 paper cleared will stick to the Job) are preferred.
- Should have proper understanding of models.
- Systems Gap Analysis & Wire framing of Solution experience
- Requirement Gathering & Traceability understanding
- P&C Insurance Operations (Risk/UW/PA/Claims/Actuarial) knowledge
- BRD/FSD Documentation Experience
- User Flow/ Process Flow Charts, Diagrams & Tools knowledge
- Insurance Domain Systems & Process knowledge
- Do not require coders and developers for BA profile.
- Should have Functional Knowledge with technical bend.
- Tools required like : SQL, Logical Data Modelling, ER Diagrams, Primary/Secondary Keys, MS Visio Process Mapping, Data Mapping, Data Joining, Relational Database Tables, Non-Relational Data joining and mapping, Statistical Modelling, Predictive Models, Model Parameterization, Hybrid & Blended Model Parameterization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.