HR Manager at The Origin
Views:84 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - Supply Chain Management Domain - IT (16-18 yrs)
Role / Skill: BA, preferred SCM domain, Avoid profiles from BFSI domain
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 8 to 11 year's
ECTC : 16 LPA to 18 LPA
Job Description :
1. Role is focused on ensuring all the changes/enhancements related to the migration are executed properly for existing products, in line with business requirements and priority setting.
2. Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the migration as a project lifecycle adhering to the Shell Project Delivery Framework (PDF) methodology and other standards
3. Agree and build an agreed list of deliverables keeping to the time, cost and quality parameters set.
4. Evaluate Project Charter and prepare POAP, onboard Azure Resource for PoC and migration.
5. Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications with Stakeholders (Technical and Segment Architects, ITM, OLM, Azure Resource, AOMS support team)
6. Ensure that all deliverable infrastructure, UI, processes or business change for the migration are fit for purpose, meet all relevant requirements and are effectively transitioned to support and business-as-usual.
7. Support the project team to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance.