Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1437 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Business Analyst - Strategy Department - Agri - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-5 yrs)
The incumbent will work in the Strategy Department of the company .Strategy Dept supports the Senior Management of Company in decision making, developing and implementing planning and review mechanisms, monitoring business strategy, annual business plan and financial performance of the Business Unit.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of financial performance of business on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Periodic review reports on annual Business plan, quarterly Peer reviews, long term growth strategy reviews, CAPEX reviews
- Critically evaluate and review investment proposals including JV, Mergers & Acquisitions, divestures and other growth initiatives of the assigned business
- Facilitate business in setting performance measures for balance scorecards through insights and outside-in perspectives
- Interpret local and global market developments and give insights on the business impact
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Carry-out data based enquiries with market research firms and consultancies to gather necessary information
- Conduct special reviews on projects on need basis
- Undertake plant visits, market and customer research, peer analysis as required and share insights
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Work on cross-sectoral projects
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars, to keep self-updated
- Knowledge-sharing with team members/colleagues
- Take up other responsibilities, as nominated or delegated by the Superiors
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA or MBA or PGDBM from Premier Institute
- Prior exp of 3 to 5 years in a similar role with a large manufacturing company or a Big 4 firm.
- Prior experience of working in a Strategy in agribusiness will be an added advantage.
- Research & data analysis,
- Sector specific market research experience
- Knowledge in Data analysis,
- Analysing domestic & global industry trends,
- Business Process knowledge and Industry Knowledge
- Candidate currently working in Chennai or willing to relocate to Chennai preferred.
- Candidates from South preferred