Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:4606 Applications:1263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Business Analyst - Strategy & Corporate Planning - MD & CEO's Office - Bank (1-4 yrs)
Business Analyst - Strategy & Corporate Planning : MD & CEO's Office : Leading Bank (Female Candidate)
Business Analyst - Consumer Banking will work directly with the Country Head Consumer Bank and work closely senior leadership team of the Bank. The incumbent will assist in defining short term and long term business strategy for the Consumer Bank.
Overall Job Description:
- To work with the leadership team on design and deployment of both short-term and long-term strategic business objectives & programs.
- End to end Program Management of key strategic initiatives identified.
- To drive detailed data analytics covering different business units and be able to handle large amount of data sets and create meaningful insights.
- To be able to assist in PNL Management
- To analyze and give timely insights on performance for management review and discussion.
- To create performance dashboards and be able to support in providing analytics for business reviews.
- To perform Market review and competitor analysis of developments/ new trends in different business units.
- Support in long term strategic planning, annual business planning and reviews for the business
- Support in representation of organization performance to shareholders and investors by the management team
- Define solutions & strategy for given business problems based on internal and external data and market benchmarking (business problems could be in the nature of: new market entry / new product or segment launch / ramp up of existing business / productivity improvement).
- Define strategic blueprint and key initiatives to be undertaken by bringing key insights and trade-offs to the table
- Partner with different functions within the organization - sales, operations, human resources among others in deployment of the business initiatives identified.