Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Skill Transit
Views:2035 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Business Analyst - Software Development Life Cycle (0-1 yrs)
Business Analyst||Exp:Freshers||Mumbai candidate only
The Business Analyst works under the supervision of the Product Manager, interacting directly with clients to determine the project requirements.
The Business Analyst works on a client's implementation of our client's products from the contract stage through conversion, right up to handover to the Client Support/Help Desk.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Attention on detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into a functional specification document as per company format.
- Performs gap-analysis with the assistance of other team members.
- Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation and take corrective action
- Ability to demonstrate, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Assist customer and partners with questions on product
- Work through errors and exceptions in the system
Education Required : B.E, B.Tech, MBA (preferred)
Job Location : Mumbai
Special Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with all levels of an organization
- Fluent in English
- People skills including acting with integrity and respect for others, negotiation, political sensitivity, professional impartiality, service orientation, personal time management and ability to achieve success through the exercise of influence
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to work with processes established to retain critical knowledge and facilitate knowledge transfer