Co-Founder at Fortunefootprints.com
Views:3779 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst - Smart Locks Manufacturer (2-5 yrs)
- Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now OpenApp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
- Openapp kicked off in 2016 by Co-Founders Gotama Gowda (CEO), Rajshekar Jenne (CMO) and Siddhesh, when it delivered a consignment of the first 500 smart locks to the fourth largest Internet service provider (ISP) in India. Since, the company is hard at work and rapidly expanding into the digital access space to solve pressing operational and security issues of people across geographies.
- The Company's mission stands at Digitisation of all kinds of access points to ensure seamless and secure movement.
- We envision being the single dominant platform for digital access. Building a new industry standard for the new world order is both an art and a craft, we believe we have the foundation in place to truly change the way we experience security
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct financial, market, operational and related research to support strategy and business planning.
- Lead business planning activity cross-functionally for preparing annual plans, keeping longer term strategic vision in place.
- Drive the business plan in coordination with cross functional teams through an analytical approach for achieving the targets.
- Preparation of Decks for Specific Project Plans Liaise with business units to provide insights in terms of performance and efficiency to facilitate achievement of Project timelines.
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives.
- Preparation of rolling forecasts, taking into consideration operational information, trends and suggesting corrective measures where required.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research, data and outlook to develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
Key Skills :
- Experienced entrepreneurial-minded professional, with proven experience in business/financial planning and strategy and having exceptional problem- solving skills.
- Business development role or experience would be an added advantage.
- One who carries a strong awareness and passion for business needs.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and dirty hands when a task is assigned.
- Candidate with start-up experience & exposure to working with entrepreneurs shall be preferred.
- Knowledge of IoT technology solutions shall be preferred
Desired Education details : B.Tech / BBA + MBA. (Finance)
Required Experience : 2-5 yrs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.