Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:1405 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Analyst/Senior Consultant - BFSI Sector (2-7 yrs)
- Deliver consulting assignments
- Work with business consulting assignments independently or part of cross functional teams across regions.
- Take up a range of roles within retail and digital banking from process consulting, functional consulting, technology blueprint design and strategy, business analysis and program management
- Experienced in all phases of the Project Development Life Cycle: Business Analysis, GAP analysis. Portfolio Performance Management and Project Finance Management across Analysis, Design, Build, Testing and Delivery
- Proficient in creating Requirements documentation and elicitation from varied geographical teams and banks (BRDs/FRDs)
- Preferably Agile experience - EPIC/User story writing vis tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Strong experience in BFS, experience in leading technology & digital transformation programs is desirable.
- Practice Development
- Conceive and create consulting point of view, accelerators and solutions for BFS sector that are relevant in current digital era.
- Guide and mentor junior consultants and work with senior leadership team in supporting business development activities.
We're looking for people who :
- Would be excited to work in a small team that collaborates, shares knowledge and empowers each other to succeed.
- Has strong experience in either in BFSI sector.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment.
- Has an 'I'm happy to pitch in and help' approach