Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:616 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Analyst/Senior Consultant - BFSI Domain (8-13 yrs)
NOTE : Only apply if you have good experience as Functional Business Analyst in BFSI domain.
Global banking (preferred), Commercial banking, RBWM or Investment banking - (transformation experience of global (Not mandatory)) commercial/ RBWM banking.
Skills & Role Experience :
- Strong aptitude with Data Analysis and Interpretation skills - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, using multiple analysis techniques, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior and key stakeholders.
- Ownership & Accountability - Right attitude towards deliverables, its quality and timelines. Ability to find ways to resolve issues and overcome challenges, highlight challenges & delays at right time to PMs. Strong sense of ownership and accountability during project execution and specially during milestones.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to discuss requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed about progress & challenges.
- Requirements Gathering & Elicitation - Advanced Business analysis requirements gathering and design techniques; the ability to produce structured BRDs, finalize User Story, and write functional specification.
- Change Management Methodology - proven delivery experience working in a global project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall).
- Change Management Implementation - Extensive experience working in a global/ investment banking change environment required. UAT planning, preparation and execution, UAT coordination and fecilitation to Business stakeholders. Experience in a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Problem solving and critical thinking - Consulting approach towards engagement and challenges. Ability to handle exceptional scenarios in best possible approach - strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous.
- Conducting Design Activity - Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users.
- Best practice solutions and tools - Ability to advise stakeholders regarding process improvement initiatives. Ability to present complex solutions in clear and concise language.