Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1297 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Business Analyst/Senior Consultant - BFSI Domain (8-13 yrs)
NOTE : Only apply if you have good experience as Functional Business Analyst in BFSI domain.
Global banking (preferred), Commercial banking, RBWM or Investment banking - (transformation experience of global (Not mandatory)) commercial/ RBWM banking.
Skills & Role Experience :
- Strong aptitude with Data Analysis and Interpretation skills - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, using multiple analysis techniques, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior and key stakeholders.
- Ownership & Accountability - Right attitude towards deliverables, its quality and timelines. Ability to find ways to resolve issues and overcome challenges, highlight challenges & delays at right time to PMs. Strong sense of ownership and accountability during project execution and specially during milestones.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to discuss requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed about progress & challenges.
- Requirements Gathering & Elicitation - Advanced Business analysis requirements gathering and design techniques; the ability to produce structured BRDs, finalize User Story, and write functional specification.
- Change Management Methodology - proven delivery experience working in a global project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall).
- Change Management Implementation - Extensive experience working in a global/ investment banking change environment required. UAT planning, preparation and execution, UAT coordination and fecilitation to Business stakeholders. Experience in a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Problem solving and critical thinking - Consulting approach towards engagement and challenges. Ability to handle exceptional scenarios in best possible approach - strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous.
- Conducting Design Activity - Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users.
- Best practice solutions and tools - Ability to advise stakeholders regarding process improvement initiatives. Ability to present complex solutions in clear and concise language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.