Manager - HR at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2239 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - UNICA Campaign Development - IT (4-7 yrs)
Client - Leading MNC
Position - BA/SBA - Unica Campaign / Adobe Campaign Developer
Location - Bangalore
- Point of contact for the onshore and client teams
- Create Campaign FSD/ BRDs based on the Client requirement
- Able to assemble, analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams
- Follow SDLC lifecycle to build multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Building complex flowcharts/ workflows, unit/ end to end testing and deployment of the campaigns.
- Create ad-hoc reports based on business requirements
- Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability and on-time delivery of Campaigns and looking for areas of improvement, implementing, and governing these standards.
- Able to have effective client meetings, negotiate deliverables, and drive successful outcomes.
- Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards, methodologies, etc around Campaign processes & automation.
- Mentor & coach Juniors
Skills & Qualifications :
- Min Full-time Bachelor's/Master's degree
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in the database marketing domain
- Hands-on working experience in IBM UNICA Campaign /Adobe Campaign Marketing Automation tools.
- Background of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Experience in the execution of multi-channel marketing programs/operation across multiple accounts.
- Proficient understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts, Strong SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries
- Experience translating business requirements into functional/business specifications, creating test plans, and developing quality assurance methodologies.
- Creating a process to optimize or automate flowcharts/ workflows
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
Salary offered: 6-15LPA