Senior Consultant at ABP Management Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1992 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - FICO & Reporting - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for one of the leading FMCG MNC company for the profile of Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - FICO & Reporting based at Gurgaon.
Scope of Responsibilities :
Business Requirements :
- Lead the development of and document to a high standard, business requirements for projects, continuous improvements and potentially programmes by :
- Working closely with the business to understand their needs and act as a - bridge- between the business and IS
- Engaging with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document detailed and unambiguous business requirements that meet those needs
- Becoming the Subject Matter Expert on the business- requirements and act as the - voice of the businesses for the project team
- Ensuring that all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during development of requirements
- Where required, working directly with Business Relationship IS Directors to ensure that business needs have been captured correctly and represented accurately in the requirements
- Enabling effective business change by challenging business stakeholders to think differently about how the business delivers its products and services.
Solution Delivery Support :
- Support delivery partners with translating requirements into clear functional specifications
- Respond to queries raised by delivery partners during the technical design, build and deploy phases
- Support delivery partners during testing phases, in particular UAT
- Provide support to delivery partners during the - handover to support- phase to help enable a successful handover to the business. As part of this, support delivery partners by contributing to the development and delivery of user training.
- Proficient with SAP FICO. Possess a solid understanding of core financial processes (GL, AP, AR, CCA, PCA, COPA, Product Costing etc) and the implementation of best practice solutions in the SAP FICO space.
- Proven experience of delivering business requirements and functional design on IT enabled change projects
- Enthusiastic about the use of technology, with a proven ability to provide a communication - bridge- between the business and technologists
- A high level of business intelligence and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of business imperatives and requirements and how to translate these into functional and non-functional specifications when supporting delivery partners
- Looking for who have done two end-to-end implementation projects in SAP FICO.
- Experience of working within FMCG, Consumer goods
- Exposure to SAP BW/BI & Hyperion (HFM)
Technical / Professional Qualifications :
- Educated in Business discipline or Computer Science to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Business Analysis Diploma, Information Systems Examination Board, or similar
- Microsoft Office Suite to Proficient level.
- Program and Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince2, PMI PMP.
ABP Management Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.