Account Manager at ABP Managment Services
Views:2309 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Analyst - SAP Implementation - SD/MM/LE/WM/PP/SCM - FMCG/Consumer Goods/Beverage/Pharma (4-6 yrs)
Scope of Responsibilities -
Lead the development of and document to a high standard, business requirements for projects, continuous improvements and potentially programmes by:
- Working closely with the business to understand their needs and act as a - bridge- between the business and IS
- Engaging with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document detailed and unambiguous business requirements that meet those needs
- Becoming the Subject Matter Expert on the business- requirements and act as the - voice of the businesses for the project team
- Ensuring that all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during development of requirements
- Where required, working directly with Business Relationship IS Directors to ensure that business needs have been captured correctly and represented accurately in the requirements
- Enabling effective business change by challenging business stakeholders to think differently about how the business delivers its products and services.
Candidate Profile -
- Must have worked for FMCG, Consumer Goods, Beverage, Pharma industry
- Must have handled at least 2 SAP implementation along with Support project
B.Tech (Any discipline)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.