HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:131 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst - Robotics Process Automation - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
Business Analyst- RPA
- Hands on knowledge of Robotics process automation (RPA- Uipath or TruBot ) based applications.
- Prior development & configuration experience on Uipath is a must.
- Prior experience in other Audit management system/Business rule engine will be added advantage.
- Ensure optimal performance & adherence to IT Security guidelines
- Interaction with BSG/business teams on business requirements
- Different types of integrations and must have solution architect experience ( API, Web Services, JDBC, MQ)
- Change Management ( Basic knowledge of Devops will be an additional advantage)
- Vendor Management
- Ongoing maintenance ( OS, DB patching, VA, CA, Appsec, Risk assessment observation tracking and closure with Various internal IT team ( Infra, Unix,Windows, DBA, IRM and Infosec)
- System and User Acceptance testing before releasing any CR or enhancement to BSG for UAT
- Production Support and Transition, Knowledge transfer to L1/L2 support team post roll out of any new CR
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Ensure adequate levels of documentation are produced as part of the technical solution.
- To carry out other tasks as agreed within IT ( Face Internal audit, Pick up regulatory changes and ensure timely rollout.
- Hands on knowledge of Oracle , Sybase SQL/PL MS-SQL, Apache/Tomcat, IIS, MQ
- Analyze production logs to debug issues
- Efficient Stakeholder management ( BSG, Product, Vendor offshore, L1/L2 teams etc).