Business Analyst - Risk Function - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Credit Risk department of the Bank is responsible for the measurement and management of Credit risk for the Bank.
- You will be the Project Manager for identified developments and will be responsible for requirements gathering, Business requirement documentation (BRD), outlining operating processes, partnering with Technology team in Systems development, UAT, final project delivery,
Assist technology team in User training, identifying opportunities for improvement and contributing to end user training.
End to End project management of the system developments / enhancements
Liaise with Functional teams of Credit Risk and Technology team of the Bank to:
- Garner requirements from Functional teams of Credit Risk for new system development / system enhancements
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements and acceptance phases of projects
- Develop test plans and execute testing, including leading the systems and acceptance testing
- Conduct UAT based on test cases discussed with Functional teams of Credit Risk
- Resolve conflicts and issues of medium complexity, escalating others as appropriate
- Ensure adequate end-user documentation and training
- Participate in evaluation of 3rd-party vendors and software