Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:10999 Applications:941 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Business Analyst - Reporting & Automation Domain (1-5 yrs)
- Create analytical reports for the internal clients of Optum, part of UnitedHealth Group, family of businesses, as per specifications received from them using information in Optum's Specific databases.
- Complete analysis to provide insight into business solutions
- Interface with multiple groups to ensure Teams meets performance goals
- Produce data/statistical-driven analysis to solve business problems
- Engage in business initiatives to ensure the impact of changes will be measurable
- Support monthly forecast error analysis
- Document all assumptions that go into the forecast and along with forecast critical information about our products and customers
- Observe real-time performance and enact approved corrective measures
- Coordinate with the Onsite partners and Manager regarding the different report requirements of clients
- Perform quality checks on the report generated before sending it across to the clients both internal and external
- Performs and develops strategic analysis of workforce management real time activities to help support business goals
- Min 1 year of experience in Reporting & Automation domain
- Worked on some Analytical reports or created some Excel based applications
- Exposure to either Office 2007 or Office 2010 in Windows 7 environment
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel
- Execute Pivot table, Conditional formatting, Statistical and Logical functions in Excel, Dynamic linking of sheets etc.
- Good command on VBA and ability to create macros from scratch in MS Excel
- Knowledge of PowerPoint Presentations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.