Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:205 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting - Change Management Team - Investment Bank (5-8 yrs)
Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting in Leading Investment Bank
- As part of GBAM Ops Change Group, the incumbent will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team whose mandate will be to deliver industry leading Front-to-Back process and technology solutions.
- Acting as a change agent, he/she will manage a variety of value-driven initiatives at every phase of the project life-cycle. Use his/her knowledge of processes and best practices within technology (application integration / application development), Finance/Middle-Office Operations and project management to assist in identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
- Assist in executing the enterprise-wide direction for GBAM Ops functions. As a member in the group, he/she will support front-to-back integration and change initiatives and be accountable for driving change and executing successful implementations.
As a member of change management team, responsibilities will include the following:
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects through full project life-cycle from the envisioning, definition of business requirements and processes, through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Work closely with change managers globally for a major securities settlements initiative that the Bank is currently focusing on
- Will be expected to create/contribute to business case (BRD), conceptual designs of as-is / to be (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the EMEA region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
Education: Post Graduate in Management from a top tier institute
- Strong project management skills,
- Good understanding of financial products, basic IT infrastructure and Middle Office / Back Office processes & procedures
- Strong preference for a background in securities settlements or having managed change projects for securities
- Acumen to decipher Regulatory, Legal and Compliance documents and prepare BRD, FRD and other business & techno-functional documents
- Ability to understand and drive Front-to-Back Workflow and articulate and understand full product/trade life-cycle in Global Markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
Desired Skills :
- Negotiation Skills : Ability to negotiate with ground level folks and also with Line managers (Senior & Junior)
- Stake holder management (internal & external)
- Hands on experience with SQL / Excel VBA, MS access and Share point, and handling MIS, will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Project Planning tools as MS Project or similar suites is a bonus
Shift timings - 12:30 PM to 09:30 PM IST