Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:7974 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting (6-10 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement with our client for the captioned role:
The responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Work as a Business Analyst for multiple project(s)/work stream(s) within Finance Regulatory- IT space.
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). This requires involvement in all the phases of SDLC. This involves, but is not limited to, analysing problem at hand, writing FRDs and other documents, taking walk through for Development and testing team, assisting business in UAT and act as a single point of contact for all the stakeholders.
- Liaise with business and vendor teams (BAs, QAs etc.). Build strong and lasting relationships with the stakeholders.
- Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore centre from vendor partners is on time and of high quality as per agreed SLAs.
- Support India Delivery Head to optimize existing engagements and establish improved relations. Be the first on-the-ground point of escalation for vendor engagements.
- Support building up the Regulatory Reporting captive capability in India. This includes being part of hiring process, vendor assessment and training.
- MBA/PGDBM/ CFA/ B.Tech. with relevant certification like FRM
- Relevant business analysis experience within banking and financial services, preferably in Regulatory reporting space (Basel, PRA/FINMA/IHC guidelines)
- Understanding of various Basel Concepts (e.g. Capital Ratios, Leverage Ratios, Liquidity (2-4 yrs)Ratio, EAD, Replacement value etc.)Understanding of how these are calculated would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Market Risk and Credit Risk computations would be desirable
- Proficient understanding on front to back systems, data, calculations and processes within an Investment Banking environment
- Strong hand in writing FRDs
- Proficient SQL skills and experience in data analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; numerically competent
- Experience of independently managing end to end delivery of complex projects
- Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders, and (4-7yrs)ability to engage with functional experts from other departments of the banks
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal)
Founder & Chief Consultant
Credence HR Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.