Senior Executive and Leadership Hiring at Engage IT Manpower Solutions Private Limited
Views:15688 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Business Analyst - R/SAS/Python - Pricing & Assortment - Retail (6-10 yrs)
- The ideal candidate would be adept at understanding customer's business challenges. This would require analyzing online retailers and present such findings to senior members of the client team.
- This is a hands-on lead role
- Develop and maintain reports to monitor business health. Execute adhoc business analytics project.
- The candidate would require being involved in analyzing large volumes of data.
- The candidate would be involved in Statistical Modelling & Optimization processes.
- Will be required to understand Pricing & Assortment analytics.
- Will be required to write/modify existing SQL queries and pull data from multiple sources to execute such analysis.
- He / She would be responsible for creating reports, dashboards etc.
- Should understand and possess experience in working on statistical techniques like regression, segmentation, cluster analysis etc. Should be able to discuss and map a business problem to the right statistical method.
- Required to study, clean data and recommend actionable root causes of issues.
- This role requires excellent communication skills. Additionally should possess the ability to confidently socialize business recommendations and enable customer organization to execute such recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Should have strong knowledge of with Regression Modeling (including Linear and Logistic), Customer Segmentation, Machine learning, Integer programming, Clustering, Statistical tests, Network analysis etc.
- The candidate should have expert hands on any one of the following: R / SAS / Python.
- Experience with programming languages like C/C++/Java is plus
- Should have worked with R in at least 1 project.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Analytics Delivery Management processes, tools, onsite-offshore engagement model.
- Should have experience on working in Onsite-offshore model.
- Possess strong SQL skills so as to write queries to extract data from large data bases.
- Should have strong knowledge of SAS/R for executing the analysis.
- Proven experience of using large data for providing Analytics solutions.
- Possess knowledge of Hypothesis testing and A/B Testing.
- Should possess above par communication and presentation skills and be able to write insights from analysis findings which in turn can be effectively communicated to the customer.
- Must have the proven ability of delivering top quality projects/business analysis in high pressure situations on time, every time.
- Experience in Retail domain is an added advantage.