Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:10828 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Business Analyst/Project Manager - Regulatory Change Management/Regulatory Compliance Transformation (5-15 yrs)
BA/ PM for Regulatory Change Management _ Banking (MiFID/ BASEL/DoddFrank/PRIIPS/ etc
- Identifying and prioritising change and solutions in the design and delivery of the Regulatory Compliance Transformation programme to meet the expectations of the regulator, Global Compliance management and the business in a fast changing and challenging environment.
- Making the best use of facilitating resources (both people and budget) in the delivery of change, working with global stakeholders and multiple delivery and business partner teams working across multiple markets and business/functions.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, procedures and Group Standards that apply to disclosures in the business areas covered. Knowledge must be kept current.
- Awareness of the compliance functionality and how to keep current and relevant, in the context of rapidly changing and increasing complex regulatory regime. Must demonstrate strong business knowledge and sound business sense, and stay abreast of the industry, business-wise and technology-wise.
- Will need to gather user stories and agree designs across product owners, dealing with different interests and resolving disagreements and conflicts, and sometimes needing to challenge poor requirements and design decisions.
- Need to be able to shape business requirements and solution designs that encompass all aspects of the delivery (customer, people, process, policy, technology system, data, infrastructure, etc )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.