Business Analyst & Project Manager - CRM - Pharma/FMCG Domain (8-12 yrs)
Job Description: Business Analyst & Project Manager - CRM - CLM
Role: Business Analyst & Project Manager - CRM CLM Emerging Markets (with good understanding of Field Force Effectiveness concepts to enable SFA Systems)
Level: Manager (R3A / 3B)
Reporting To: Head IT - Emerging Markets & India
Location: Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Hyderabad, India
The Information Technology and Business Process Excellence team in Dr. Reddy's laboratories has the charter to build competitive edge to the business by proactively building world class high quality innovative IT and Business Process Improvement solutions/Services for all geographies of business including Emerging Markets and India - the future growth engine of the company. To enable this vision, the team focuses on:
1. Creating IT strategy that not only aligns with business priorities but also creates and enables new business models that add competitive advantage to business.
2. Building thought leadership and expertise in emerging technologies and creatively applies it to different needs of the business.
3. Driving continuous Business Process Simplification, Improvement and Excellence.
4. Implementation of projects within time and budget addressing critical business needs leveraging appropriate technology.
5. Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects.
6. Sustaining and maintaining a world-class IT infrastructure and Application landscape.
We are looking for bright individuals who have passion for creating innovative business solutions leveraging appropriate and emerging technologies for Customer Facing solutions. Ideally candidates should have:
1. Excellent Functional knowledge of Sales and Marketing in Pharma or FMCG domain
2. Expert Knowledge of Sales Force Systems e.g. CRM, CLM for Branded Pharma business
3. Expert knowledge in CRM and allied solutions for Institution Pharma business
4. Understanding of concepts of Sales Force Effectiveness in terms of Sales Force Analytics, Sales Force Alignment, Sales Force Productivity and Incentives management to enable systems for the same
5. Ability to identify and leverage Best Practices and Digital Technology trends across Industries for Pharma Sales and Marketing with focus on Customer Experience
6. Capability of creating Digital Technology enabled solutions addressing critical business needs and Customer experience/engagement
7. Capability to lead business process improvement engagements, Lean six Sigma projects, driving management of change and ensuring realization of benefits
Candidates would be expected to bring thought leadership and will lead independently /minimal supervision: Managing, improving and leveraging the whole stack of Sales Force systems viz. CRM, CLM, Omni-channel connect
1) Understand the current business and leverage SFE Best practices and Technology Best practices to help business improve Sales Force productivity and Marketing effectiveness
2) Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Business Benefit Realization of Sales Force system for tangible business impact
3) Effectively manage projects with in schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners
4) Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
5) Ensure Business Process Improvement, Change Management and Benefit Realization to add Business Value
Internal: HQ Senior Management, Country Heads & Sales & Marketing teams, Head IT BPE - Emerging Markets & India, Emerging Markets IT & BPE CoE Team at Hyderabad, Corporate IT (SAP, Basis, Portal teams), Russia Business Stakeholders and Users
External: CRM CLM Partners
- Technical Requirements: Sound knowledge of Sales & Marketing, SFE, Business Process Management, Business Process Re-engineering and Improvements, Business Analysis, Project Management, Vendor Management
Educational Qualifications: MBA/Engineer (Sales & Marketing) from top B-schools/Engineering Institution. Agile Practitioner preferred
Language: Proficiency in English language
Experience Required: Around 8-12 years of experience in SFE / Sales & Marketing / CRM & CLM
Key Personal Attributes
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and as per scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, influencing and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders including partners
- Business focused, customer & service-minded and confident in advising, developing and articulating solutions
About Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products - and with 15,000+ associates worldwide Dr. Reddy's offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, bio-similar, differentiated formulations and NCEs. Therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, anti-infective and pediatrics. Major markets include India, Russia and CIS, USA, UK, Germany, Venezuela, S. Africa, Romania, and Australia.
Emerging Markets and Russia:
Emerging Markets is part of our Global Generics business segment. It is primarily a sales organization delivering high quality medicines to patients through doctors, pharmacy chains and retailers across 20 Countries.