Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:255 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Analyst - Programme & Change Management - Legal Domain (5-10 yrs)
The Role Responsibilities :
The role will directly support the Programme and Change Manager as part of the Legal COO, by providing expert business analyst advice on key strategic projects for Legal, Co Sec and Shared Investigative Services. Other areas of influence will be the banks efficiency agenda. The job holder will be required to be self-motivated and own key elements of delivery as part of the wider team and work with minimal supervision.
Typical responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To act as a subject matter expert on Legal processes, helping to provide expert advice on user requirements from across the function.
- Work with internal SME's from Legal to capture requirements and convert these into project documents for the vendor to work on. Also act as the first line reviewer of technology and project governance documentation, (ie: Technical Design documentation and Integration Specifications) liaising with the internal teams.
- Prepare and conduct training materials and workshops for internal users of the system and devise a robust method of supporting ongoing queries and support of ad hoc issues from the BAU operations team.
- Take the lead on specific meetings within the function, preparing agenda's, meeting materials and circulating timely minutes and actions.
- Build up a knowledge base on each project that can be used by the programme and change function for training others or for use with system users.
- Prepare strategy papers on tackling future phases of the project as the project team look to build out the solution in future phases of a project.
- Provide testing expertise on project and production changes being delivered to the system.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications & Skills :
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Proven Business Analyst experience in an in-house Legal function.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts /previous Change Management experience within a legal function
- Experience and knowledge of Change Management/ business efficiency principles and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in drafting documents, reports, and analysing data.
- Ability to prioritize multiple varied deliverables with demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Well developed, flexible interpersonal skills appropriate at all levels of engagement within the Bank's multicultural environment.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Demonstrable track record of showing good quality judgement and confidently providing concise, accurate, thorough and well structured analysis (both verbally and in writing).
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Personal authority, integrity and ethics.
- Sharp business acumen, including the ability to assess risk.
- Systems and Technologies experience: Jira, Clarity, MS Project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.