Recruitment Head at Gig Consultants
Views:76 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Analyst/Product Owner - eCommerce (5-18 yrs)
Hiring Ecommerce Business Analysts/Product Owners for Wipro
- Participate as a key contributor in client discovery workshops and play an active role in defining the user personas and user journeys.
- Should be able to provide consulting services in digital strategy, platform assessment, innovation assessments, etc.
- Lead Commerce platform enablement boot camps for clients & partners
- Assess client business requirements and work closely with Technical Architects to provide long-term functional solutions based on chosen Commerce platform
- Drive customer functional requirements and eCommerce best practices adoption
- Work on a variety of commerce related business use cases not limited to the following ; b2b, b2c, b2b2c.
- Work on detailing out the business to technology mapping in various areas related to commerce including omni-channel commerce, advanced order management, analytics and personalization, loyalty and CRM, integration with backend systems (ERP, WMS, PIM, Supply Chain), etc.
- Manage product backlog and able to groom user stores in agile environment Author & review functional specification documentation for implementation project teams
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed their eCommerce goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT) and generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Contribute to eCommerce thought leadership at Wipro
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
- Show continued professional growth and development
Job Specification (Profile) :
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of work experience in Commerce domain; B2B/B2C
- End to end implementation experience of COTS eCommerce software. Familiarity with Magento 2, SAP Commerce (Hybris) or any other platforms will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT systems especially ERP, WMS, PIM is good to have but not mandatory
- Exposure to enterprise mobility systems is a good to have.
- Exceptionally good at documenting use cases and user stories.
- Very good command over English and exceptional presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.