Head of Business at S Three Infotech
Views:42 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst & Product Manager - IT (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Analyst / Product Manager is two major responsibilities rolled into one. This key role requires keen attention to details and managing product roadmap.
- This job requires direct connection with CxO staff of the organization to set direction for the product.
- This key role requires the person to be a liaison between different teams like clients, users, power users, QA team, Dev team, external vendors.
This will be individual contributor role
BUSINESS ANALYSIS :
- Starting from scratch to research, collaborate with stakeholders, model requirements, design and specify a technology roadmap for client's products for interpretation
- Define and implement a life cycle management system with collaborators
PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Identify potential outsourced UI/UX and development partners and define the process for collaboration
- Contract development, UI/UX and other collaborators to build, test and take technology offerings into production
- Work with internal team and stakeholders and set up a system for iterative testing, introducing new features and upgrading technology in response to user, business and for B2C / B2B and B2G markets.
Skills for BUSINESS ANALYST :
- Must be comfortable working in CICD / Agile environments
- Must have complete product lifecycle experience with at least 2 products in the past
Manage Key activities such as :
- Managing user stories
- Detailing requirements as per stakeholders needs and expectations
- Act as SPoC (Single Point of Contact) for all teams
- Impact analysis / Gap analysis
- Work with execution teams on sprint execution
Skills for PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives and maintains team health.
- Understand client's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.