HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:862 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Business Analyst/Product Manager - Digital Systems (9-15 yrs)
Candidates must have experience in lending
Job Role: Product Manager of Digital Systems
- A candidate is required to handle Applications, being used for Loan Against Securities. Should have experience in handling applications of Omni channel digital assisted/Non assisted DIY journeys.
- Candidates with techno-functional background shall be preferred.
- Looking for a self-driven, motivated professional with an ability to work with cross functional teams
- Should have minimum 10 years of experience of working in Financial Services preferably Lending domain.
- Should co-ordinate with Business Teams, vendors, users for new requirements, developments and Issue resolution
- Should be aware of the new developments in the technology domain.
- Responsible for the Requirement Documentation, System monitoring, user's feedback, CR development, project implementation
Key Areas of Experience:
- Developing and customizing various lending and finance related applications as per business requirement
- Expertise in project life cycle management including requirement gathering, solution design, UAT testing, production deployment, post go live documentation
- Thorough understanding of impact analysis and project planning
Educational Qualifications: BSc IT/ BSc Computer Science & MBA Finance from Premier Management Institutes
- To lead the overall development of business applications, including maintenance, support and enhancement.
- Responsible for preparation of all necessary documents and user manuals.
- Work with technical team, business users, vendors to resolve various issues within the practice and project deliverables
- Able to articulate subject requirements into business language
Essentials Skills: Detail oriented, Analytical, Good Communication skills
Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.