Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:176 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Analyst - Product & Document Builder - Insurance (4-6 yrs)
Location : Mumbai/Pune
Summary : An excellent opportunity for Business Analyst holding 4-6 years in insurance domain in implementing, testing, and deploying solutions to business problems and having basic knowledge of any programming syntax.
Your Future Employer: A fortune 500 company with operations in insurance broking and risk management and having presence in more than 130 countries.
- To analyse and build industry standard P&C insurance products for International business.
- To analyze and build document template using third party wire-framing/mock-up software.
- Developing processes for the collection and analysis of data.
- To review and validate data as collected from different systems.
- Work with the business architect and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify customer requirements.
- Should have basic knowledge of any programming syntax.
- Good knowledge of P&C insurance and insurance broking is required.
- Should be well versed with business modelling techniques - process flow diagram, conceptual modelling, use case modelling, wire-framing techniques
- Knowledge in Product Configuration, Data Analytics & any scripting skills.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Agile environment
- Full knowledge of SDLC and testing lifecycle
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Note : We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.