HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:903 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Business Analyst - Process Engineering - Business Intelligence Unit - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Job Role :
- Documenting and implementation of business processes, workflows, policy and procedures based on discussions with product owners / Operations team / Process teams and further identification / creation of process flows with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance with business needs.
- Liaisoning with stakeholders like Compliance / Risk / Product / Legal etc. to gather information.
- Documentation of business processes, defining delegation metrics, workflows and training material.
- Providing tailor made solution to business for their specific business requirements
- Provide assistance to Product / Operations / Management / Credit
- Identification and review of existing processes for revision / updation
Job Requirements :
- Knowledge about Banking Products, Trade products, Credit Lending and Operations
- Discussion with Subject Matter Experts to understand work functions and processes and gather information
- Develop materials to document business and operational end-to-end process flows
- Improvise the processes basis other findings and information from Subject matter experts
- Should be able to think proactively for process changes from Business Process Reengineering perspective
- Knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines
- Should be aware of competitive practices and eye for market intelligence and competition.
- Strong Communication skills, Assertive attitude and Good analytical skills & eye for details
- Strong follow up ability & keenness