Deputy Manager at Matellio India Private Limited
Views:395 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Analyst - Presales - IT (4-8 yrs)
Desired Skill Sets:
- Possess a proven track record of accomplishments in the areas of Requirement Scoping, Functional Analysis, Technology Solution Design (nice to have), Effort and Cost Estimation, Proposal Preparation, Client Presentations, and Cross-Functional Collaboration.
- Understanding and Creating Requirements Specifications
- Solution-based research
- Negotiation and solution drafting Skills
- Should have worked on presales role in terms of guiding on Innovations in Solution, Proposal Flow, Value proposition, etc. for opportunities that include Fixed Price, T&M, and Service-based engagements.
- Significant exposure to various technology stacks across the Digital landscape, Next Gen. Technologies (AI/ML, Blockchain, IoT) UX, Mobility, Platform Development, e-commerce, Cloud Ops, etc.
- Conduct initial requirements gathering with clients to elicit key business requirements and project/ system objectives.
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle, which includes understanding & finalizing the scope of work, technical & functional solution review with the Engineering teams, commercials with the Finance team, and proposal submission.
- Lead and create customized proposals in response for different leads and RFP's.
- Liaising between internal departments to ensure all requirements are met, which may include effort estimates, system architecture and wireframes.
- Identify key features to be included in a Proof-of-Concept (POC)/ Solution Demo if requested by the Client, and lead POC team in the development of this POC.
- Ensuring that the team meets customer requirements and adds value to the customer ecosystem.
- Maintaining a Knowledge Base of ongoing technical projects and case studies to build an institutional memory of reference-ability.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Engineering/delivery, and other internal teams and ensure the highest quality proposals are delivered on time.
- Market research of the latest tech and business trends, exploring business opportunities in conjunction with the organization capabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.