Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:9282 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Business Analyst - Presales/Business Development - Insurance Domain (4-7 yrs)
- 4+years of work experience in Business Analyst - Presales / Business Development role in any reputed Information Technology company.
- 4+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing, and Reinsurance.
- Create and collate content, create a technical solution and deal pricing, customize case studies and collaterals, process flow diagrams, swim lanes, get required approvals and ensure timely completion and submission of the RFI/RFP response.,
- Continuously create reusable artifacts leveraging existing solutions and frameworks, market research and proposal responses, follow defined processes to enhance the knowledge repository and participate in knowledge sharing activities.,
- Pre-Sales will involve the following activities to be performed by an individual :
a) Demo the solution
b) Highlight capabilities of the solution
c) Discuss the technical details of the solution
d) Engage with client throughout the pre-sales process
- Creating the overall solution design as per the client's specifications, through client and internal discussions
- Workshops with the client to understand and document their requirements with respect to functional specifications/business specification documents.
- Interactions with the internal teams to ensure alignment of requirements across the pre-sales and delivery stages.
- Prepare RFI/RFP responses, sales collateral such as capability decks, proposal templates, case studies, standardizing application demos individually/in collaboration with other teams
- Collaborate with CoEs to prepare sales collaterals on solutions/solution accelerators/proof of concepts.
- Publish white papers, reference material individually/in collaboration with CoEs.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architecture, components, databases, frameworks, UML concepts and tools etc.
- Abreast himself/herself with emerging trends Digital, Social, Cloud, Mobile, DevOps, Data/Analytics, RPA, etc.
- Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining presales documentations and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem-solving and result oriented individual.
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management, decision-making, leadership and planning skills with the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication in English.