Business Analyst - PMO - Big4 (3-7 yrs)
- Strong experience in core banking/AMC systems such as (CBS, treasury, trade finance, loan management, cards etc.)
- Broad knowledge of Private, Corporate and Retail Banking domains
- Solid background in business analysis - should be able to collect and manage business requirements and ensure that the business requirements are appropriately translated to functional specifications.
- Should have experience with the various aspects of Business Analysis that include but not limited with the following: business requirement gathering techniques, requirements management for development, customer support and software testing projects.
- Understanding of regulations around RBI guideline, SEBI guidelines, Gopalkrishna Committee IT guidelines
- Preferred - Experience of doing functionality review of applications in FS sector
- Professional experience of working in a BA/PMO/Testing/IA role for financial and banking organizations with a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Deep understanding of financial and banking processes: Accounting, loans, trade finance, Forex, Money Market, Derivatives, Swaps, Securities
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture design and knowledge of software lifecycle principles.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the globe to finalize requirements and drive the project forward
- Acting as a bridge between business users and IT team for completion of development
- PMO activities such as status updates, risk management, stakeholder management, quality management
- PMP/Prince2 Certification is added advantage
Call on 7208280887