Recruitment Specialist at Promaynov Advisory
Views:170 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Analyst & PMO - BFS (3-5 yrs)
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges.
- Act as project team member in identifying and eliciting requirements.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Conduct front to back analysis and capture data required for further analysis.
- Participate in the analysis and planning related to all aspects of the project.
- Conducts secondary research, analyzes information and produces constructive analysis - Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Manage projects to successful On Time/in Scope/within Budget delivery.
- Conduct end user acceptance testing and track improvements/errors/plan of action.
- Provide regular updates to the project manager and project team on the progress.
- Liaise with different teams as required and co- ordinate all activities related to the project
Technical Recommendation and Testing:
- Leads testing efforts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner - Works with the stakeholder to identify required changes
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and mindsets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.