Talent Sourcing Specialist at Kelly OCG
Views:521 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - Planning - Supply Chain Domain (4-10 yrs)
Business Analyst - Planning
- As an Advance Planner you will be responsible for supporting and monitoring daily planning activities and supply chain integration in offshored planning processes. You will have to provide training to new planners.
- You will also be responsible for supply network planning in terms of deploying and maintaining the production plans into SAP APO for the designated areas, ensuring a realistic and up-to-date development and communication over the supply &operation planning process, emphasizing the supply chain imbalances encountered in the 2-year plan. We expect you to prepare reports with regards to process issues which impacts on production plan and process deviation from the established planning processes to the relevant supply chain areas.
- Additionally, you would also be responsible for creating and maintaining Production and Purchase planning. You will be involved in maintain planning relevant Master Data, evaluate Master Data quality, Planning performance reporting and evaluation of transactional data quality. You will have to coordinate and have regular meetings with onshore team and stake holders with relevant planning reports and Ad hoc analysis.
We are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
- Masters/Bachelors within supply chain management, production or mechanical (or equivalent) from a well-recognised institute
- Have been working with planning and support function for at least 6+ years
- Ability to work on offshored planning processes
- Ability to analyse and process the data
- Good understanding of supply chain concepts (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver and Return and the supporting master data)
- Experience user of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP ECC/R3, SAP APO experience within Supply Chain is a must
- Exposure to SAP BO/BI Reports creation and maintenance