Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:103 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Business Analyst - Pharma (7-14 yrs)
Business Analyst-EU Pharma
To be a Functional expert architecting solutions and mentoring people in BI / Reporting processes with prior expertise in the Pharma Commercial Datasets- including European data sets and different Business reporting metrics KPI. Thorough with Pharma specific Business Processes.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Minimum 8 years of experience of performing Business Analyst role in Medium to large Data warehousing and Business Intelligence projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working in Life Sciences or pharmaceutical domain with experience of working in Pharma Data sets including European data sets and different Business reporting metrics KPI. Thorough with Pharma specific Business Processes.
- Knowledge of KPI Catalog and sources for EU market and Commercial ops (MOST IMP).
- Ability to provide stewardship function around data requests, processes and data quality.
- Work with teams to define and automate data insights and Quality Alerts.
- Knowhow of business rules, SOPs & QC. Oncology, Specialty, Cardiovascular and WHC therapeutic areas Quickly understands the business issues, data and analytics challenges of client organization.
- Understand non-functional and geography specific data regulatory requirements.
- Ability to drive Requirement's discussions and facilitating workshops with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Prior experience of performing data Analyst role managing huge volumes of data, data mining and data quality.
- Ability to work with different internal and client organization stakeholders.
- Has responsibility for being the vital link between information technology (IT) and the business area by translating business needs via system software business specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret structured or unstructured documents.
- Ability to write routine reports, generate different status reports
- Ability to speak effectively and persuasively before others or in a session.
- Efficient Communication verbal, written, including technical writing skills.
- Good presentation skills and coordination skills