Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:605 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Analyst - People Operations - HR Systems - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
People Operations - Business Analyst - HR Systems
- Extensive HR systems, function and Process knowledge
- A minimum of 8 years- experience in HR Systems business analysis
- Demonstrable extensive systems experience within HRIS and integration with other HR and non-HR systems
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests.
- Analyze current business practices, user needs, and workflow processes to develop and implement solutions based on business requirements
- Global HRIS implementation experience within a complex environment to harmonize and create value add using tools
- Analyze and document the business requirements
- Define the integration specifications alongside the 3rd party and internal system owners
- Assist in the creation of RFI and RFP documents for HRIS solution review and selection
- Review the HRIS standard "to be" business processes and assist business process owners to align to them
- Ensure all integration points with other systems and processes are identified and incorporated into all business requirement definitions and solution review.