Business Analyst - P&C Insurance Business (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- At least 2+years of work experience in Business Analyst role in any reputed Information Technology company.
- 4+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
- Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining RTM, FSD, Change requests documents, back log/ query log and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
- Well versed with rating algorithm, policy life cycle management, rule engine handling & payment integration with third party provider.
- Good exposure on requirement gathering, analysis and deciding on solution approach.
- Getting agreement from the business on feature understanding, documentation of the same and syncing up with the team to avoid any gaps in understanding.
- Demonstrate strong hold on the project features, functionalities, requirement analysis and query handling.
- Highlights any project risks and work closely with the team to call out any potential risks.
- Take care of over-all project scope by analysing the changes and tracking the delta portion for existing Vs new requirements.
- Assists BAs / Testing Team in creating functional / Regression test suites to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the application.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented thinking.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, leadership and planning skills with the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Prior working experience in managing international clients, personal lines insurance domain, multi-vendor involvement in solution delivery, Rating & Pricing experience in personal lines