Recruitment Consultant at Finapsys Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:202 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Business Analyst - Oil & Gas Sector (5-12 yrs)
Job Specific Knowledge :
- Serve as a key link between cross-functional teams and global stakeholders, ensuring clear information flow and successful project outcomes.
- Drive product value by collaborating with global stakeholders to prioritize and define product backlog items.
- Collaborate with product owners and technical leads to ensure smooth delivery of requirements.
Maintain and prioritize team backlog, coordinating dependencies and communication with other Product Owners.
- Participate in sprint planning, story elaboration, and acceptance test development using Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) practices.
- Lead innovation and product development, collaborating with global partners and customers for end-to-end development.
- Manage request intake process, communicate status, and facilitate issue management.
- Develop requirements for global programs and support technical proof of concepts.
- Drive technology-enabled evolution of AI and Data programs with a focus on quality and security.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders for global solutions, considering local governance and implementation strategies.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- MBA degree is a must have.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Professional Scrum Product Owner will be good along with exposure on Business Analysis, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL, etc.
- Technical Areas: Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Prioritizing Strategy, Project Management, Product Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Figma, Balsamiq, User Experience Architecture.
- Domain (nice to have): Core Engineering background - Possessing general awareness and knowledge of oil & gas, regulatory, legal, or quality requirements (e.g., privacy regulations) impacting the business, and ensuring solution requirements include appropriate key points.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles. Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision and Attention to details. Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development.