Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:1323 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Business Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions Domain (1-4 yrs)
The responsibilities of the business analyst will be as follows :
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Deliver well organized data analysis through reporting, dashboards, modelling and trend analysis.
- Perform drill down analysis of key business problems, interpret results, generate insight and recommend strategies.
- Use quantitative analysis and statistical/mathematical methods to solve business problems.
- Manage assignments with minimal intervention
- Develop creative and lasting solutions for industry and organizational needs.
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly updates.
- Manage communication rhythm with stakeholders on regular basis.
The desired skills for the business analyst are listed as follows:
- Strong academic and extra-curricular record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and detail oriented outlook
- Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-starter mindset with a strong onus on project ownership