HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:1429 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Business Analyst - Marketplace (3-6 yrs)
JioMart, a part of Reliance Retail is in search of a vibrant Business Analyst to join our Marketplace team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction. Reporting into the Senior Planning and In Stock Manager (Marketplace), this is a role responsible for analytics and insights for JioMart's Marketplace platform.
In capacity of Business Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for managing day to day reporting and drawing insights. The ideal candidate should be high on initiatives, passionate, detail-oriented, quick learner, ability to work with cross-functional team. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about driving business value through novel actionable insights and identifying business risks for timely mitigation. You'll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move JioMart and your career forward.
Job Purpose :
- To enable automation of day to day reports and MIS
- Collaborate with key business unit members to leverage data to provide a steady stream of actionable insights
- Support adhoc data and analytical needs required for decision making
- Automate data based operational needs wherever possible as an Analytics Partner
Reporting and MIS :
- Own daily, weekly and monthly MIS along with identifying actionable insights that can help business team leverage opportunities and mitigate risks
- Organize data required for periodic leadership reviews
- Collaborate with Retail Analytics team to ensure availability of accurate and comprehensive data and ensure development of reports and dashboards required by Business Team
Adhoc data reporting and standardizing :
- Many decisions in the business would be unique and require data support on an adhoc basis. Ensure timely availability of the same
- Identify repetitive adhoc requirements that can be standardized across stake holders and transformed into regular reporting
- Anticipate needs that are unknown by understanding the context for data request and explore additional data that might solve the requirements better
- Build automation to highlight potential business risk from day to day performance data
- Identify day to day activities involving manual processing of data and automate them with the aim of cutting down on avoidable routine work and reduce possibilities of manual errors
- Utilize Macros and other tools to enable faster data processing to enhance the speed of decision making
Knowledge, Skill and Experience :
- Education : B.Tech / B.E.
- Industry Experience : 3-5 years in Analytics profile
- Experience in the similar role : Min. 2 year with a leading ecommerce or retail organization
- Should be hands on with SQL, Tableau, Excel Macros and other relevant analytical tools
Preferable Traits :
- Business Acumen : Should have comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth, profitability, competition, and cash flow.
- Analytics : Should be strong in analytics setting a high bar on data backed decision making.
- Curiosity : Should have a keen interest in understanding from data how the business is functioning and the opportunities we can generate to add value to business, sellers and end customers
- Team Work : Should work in a collaborative fashion with multiple stake holders to support them with data and automation
- Customer Service : Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers in defined time, delivers high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement.
Meet Reliance Retail :
Since the inception in 2006, Reliance Retail has grown to become India's largest retailer delivering superior value to its customers, suppliers and shareholders. Our nationwide network of retail outlets delivers a world-class shopping environment and unmatched customer experience powered by our state-of-the-art technology and seamless supply-chain infrastructure.
At Reliance Retail, we are committed to creating one of the world's most people-friendly, performance-driven and process-efficient learning organizations, where the best and the brightest work together to create a responsive, respectful and delightful work environment.