Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:101 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Business Analyst - Market Risk Domain - Bank (3-10 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring E2E delivery - requirement gathering, test execution plan, defining scope, identifying risks, dependencies and aligning stakeholder expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project
- In-depth analysis of market risk data and systems and perform AS-IS vs TO-BE mapping. of the markets risk platforms
- Impact analysis of the regulatory changes on the market risk systems in the organization.
- Engage with stakeholders from multiple regions and develop rationalized market risk reporting structure across firms.
- 3-10 years of experience as business analyst in Market Risk domain (Interest Rate Risk, Equity price risk, Exchange rate risk, Commodity price risk, VaR, Stress testing)
- Good understanding of Capital markets and should a have an exposure over asset classes like Equity, Debt and Derivatives
- Knowledge of FRTB, Basel Standards is essential
- Good experience in documentation of project artifacts like BRDs, FSDs
- Hands on experience on JIRA and confluence for Project management
- Python programming and basic to intermediate level of SQL knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- MBA or Master's / Doctorate Degree in fields such as Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Finance or Operations Research.
- People with CFA/ FRM degrees will be preferred.
- Knowledge of risk management functions across different lines of business in the banking industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.