Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:100 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Business Analyst - Market Risk Domain - Bank (3-10 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring E2E delivery - requirement gathering, test execution plan, defining scope, identifying risks, dependencies and aligning stakeholder expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project
- In-depth analysis of market risk data and systems and perform AS-IS vs TO-BE mapping. of the markets risk platforms
- Impact analysis of the regulatory changes on the market risk systems in the organization.
- Engage with stakeholders from multiple regions and develop rationalized market risk reporting structure across firms.
- 3-10 years of experience as business analyst in Market Risk domain (Interest Rate Risk, Equity price risk, Exchange rate risk, Commodity price risk, VaR, Stress testing)
- Good understanding of Capital markets and should a have an exposure over asset classes like Equity, Debt and Derivatives
- Knowledge of FRTB, Basel Standards is essential
- Good experience in documentation of project artifacts like BRDs, FSDs
- Hands on experience on JIRA and confluence for Project management
- Python programming and basic to intermediate level of SQL knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- MBA or Master's / Doctorate Degree in fields such as Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Finance or Operations Research.
- People with CFA/ FRM degrees will be preferred.
- Knowledge of risk management functions across different lines of business in the banking industry.