Business Analyst - Logistics Firm (1-3 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - Operations
Skills - business analysis, research, primary research, secondary research, market research
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Part of the Business, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strategic mindset.
- Part of the strategic team, handling the transformational portfolio within the group.
Client Details :
A logistics company based the United Arab Emirates while having presence across the globe, the company specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones, handling 70 million containers it accounts for 10% of global container traffic.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Understand the needs of the organization in order to target research to their benefit
- Contact companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Communicate with business leaders, financial officers and market representatives
- Interpret markets to conclude financial recommendations for clients
- Advise businesses to buy or sell products based on market insights
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Strategic and long term thinking
.- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice.
- Working knowledge of the logistics industry and market.
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: The company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
The client is looking for someone with 1-3 years' experience along with an Engineering degree and an MBA. Current experience of having handled a research role in the consulting or logistics industry.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 (0) 22 4236 3358
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.