Business Analyst - IT Consulting Service (1-3 yrs)
We are hiring a Business Analyst for our client company which is a leader in the IT Consulting Service industry.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.