HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1250 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Business Analyst - IT/Business Continuity Planning/Management - Global Bank (2-8 yrs)
Purpose of this position is to:
1. Perform day to day BAU activities of BCM program
2. Perform analysis and reporting
3. Support BCM Activities in coordination with Regional/Global BCM & locally at ISPL Management
The role's responsibilities include:
The BCP Support Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- BIA & BCP Documentations
- Conducting BC Training & Awareness
- Responsible for the consistency of BC capabilities across Bank
- Maintaining the Calling Tree List and conducting regular calling tree test
- Reporting the Updated Tree and the Test Reports
- Preparing monthly BC dashboard for Bank
- Preparing and maintaining the calendar for BCP test and Calling Tree Test.
- Coordinating for the BCP tests for all the business lines according to the calendar
- Responsible for any tool migration where Bank is involved
- Participation in all Strategic projects for Bank regarding BCP
- Responsible for Level1 controls for BCP
- Ensuring participation in all regional/global DR testing for Bank
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications :
- Domain expertise (SME)
- Good Coordination skills with Regional/Gloal BCM & locally at Bank Management.
- Ability to execute BCM controls in sync with BCP Policy and the global controls (GCP).
- Reporting skills for timely reporting's to Senior Management /Stakeholders.
- Experience in Managing BCP Testing as per Schedule
- Ability to maintain BCP Documentation as per the timelines
- Good Presentation Skills to provide for Multiple Trainings and inductions.
- High level of competence in MS Office, especially Excel & PPT
- Good Ability to handle tools / applications required for BCP
- Interpersonal Skills
- CBCI Certification
- You are capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
Skills Referential :
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills) :
- Decision Making
- Client focused
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to develop others & improve their skills
- Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
- Choose an item.
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience Level At least 2 years
- Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in BCM (Business Continuity Management)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.